So, like every other Norwegian scrap-blogger, I was tagged – the deal is that I have to write six weird things about myself, then pass the torch on to six other bloggers. Since everyone I know (at least the Norwegians..) has already done this, I am just going to leave it open – if you see this, have a blog, and want to participate, let me know!
Oooh, wait, I am actually going to tag my darling JK, maybe that will get him to start blogging again!
1) Apparently I am not alone in this, but I really can’t tell what is left and what is right without looking down at my hands and actually shaking my left hand. Yes, I have the mental faculties of a three-year old.
2) I detest wearing socks, and will go barefoot any chance I get.
3) The second I enter the door to our house, I change from jeans (or whatever socially acceptable clothes I am wearing) to sweatpants or pajamas. I seriously can’t relax unless I do this.
4) I stopped eating meat after an anatomy class at the hospital in Trondheim. We were “working on” skinless, human corpses, and the muscles looked just like pork. I suddenly had an epiphany; I love animals and view Bobby and Charlie (JK’s parents’ dogs – until we stole Bobby :D) as members of our family – how can I eat animals, knowing that they have feelings and needs just like us? Seeing how similar we were to pigs just pushed me over the edge.
5) I recently started listening to Sting. I know, Sting. Suddenly I’m middle-aged instead of 24.
6) I scrapbook lying on the floor. This is how I’ve always studied and done homework, too. I really don’t like sitting in chairs!
There you have it. I’m not that weird.