1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after my paternal grandmother, Ingrid.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night while watching Sicko… I urge everyone who reads this to go see it!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I haaaate my handwriting! I only use it on layouts when I’m too lazy to use the computer, ahem.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? I don’t eat meat and I’ve never liked sandwiches, so I’m at a loss here. Can I answer “potatoes”? :D
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Unless you count the four-legged slightly furry kind, none.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hmm. Hmmm. If I weren’t so antisocial, then yes! ;)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Neeeever.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Last I checked they were still hanging in there!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes. Possibly. Maybe. But I refuse to let my husband do it!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Kashi something-or-other with freeze-dried strawberries. Yes, I’m too lazy to go check the name.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I kick them off. Actually, most of my shoes don’t even have laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to be really strong (in my weightlifting days :D), but now I’m pretty noodly.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Soy Delicious Double Chocolate (or whatever it’s called).
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I hate to sound new agey, but the first thing I notice is someone’s vibe, like if they’re guarded or open or hostile, etc. I’m weird.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink. I don’t know why, but I’ve never ever liked red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Low self-esteem :(
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now, it’s my sister-in-law. It was so much fun to have her here for Christmas, so she needs to come back and entertain me!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? What?? Oh, was this originally an email-thing?
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Uhm, I just came out the shower so I’m not wearing shoes (never wear shoes inside anyway (why do Americans do this when they’re so scared of germs and dirt by the way?)) and my “pants” are baby blue pj shorts.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A nectarine.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some bad 80s song on The Tube Music Network. Now it changed to Arctic Monkeys.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Chartreuse!
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh cilantro (summer) and cloves (winter)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The hubs
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course; she’s a scrapbooker! ;)
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Unless it’s Norwegian handball or there’s a Seahawks/alcohol-thing going on, I never watch sports.
27.HAIR COLOUR? Boring brown.
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup, or glasses.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Baingan bharta or green curry with tofu. And potatoes of course :D
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies about young’uns being stranded in the middle of nowhere and hunted by a) inbreds b) someone who looks inbred.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sicko, last night.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? God, this thing is long! Not wearing a shirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Hah, I skipped a few boring questions. I’m reading Such a Long Journey by Rohinton Mistry. So far I’m not impressed compared to his other books!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I just use the couch… I do have a Spongebob Squarepants mousepad somewhere though.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Reruns of Friends.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? Bobby yawning, it’s really cute!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mamallapuram, India.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am really good at convincing people to do stuff (JK calls me The Puppet Master), does that count?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Tønsberg, Norway.
Phew. Since I’m not evil (and because I can’t be arsed to find out who else has been tagged), I’m not going to tag anyone.