690579904_57dc023590_o
Layouts, Scrapbooking

SOY?

Alrighty, so I spent Friday on the couch with a fever and a really sore throat just killing time by chatting with some of the girls in Norway. I’m not sure how it happened (but I do believe the “you’re a vegetarian so you have to enter “SOY”; it’s a sign!”-argument had something to do with it), but Ania convinced me to enter Creating Keepsakes’ Scrapbooker of the Year contest. Cool, right? Yeah. Except the fact that the entries have to be in the CK offices in Utah by Friday. And part of the entry has to be twelve layouts that have never been published or shown on the intarwebs before…gaah!

So I have been scrapping non-stop since then. The first night I made three layouts for Feriekolonien at minneriket.no (because I’m stupid and cannot enter just one contest at a time), and so far I have only made four for SOY. In addition to this, I’ll have to crank out a couple layouts and cards for Mosh Posh the next couple of days. I’m thinking I should send my SOY-entry by (priority mail I guess?) Tuesday morning to get it to Utah in time, so I really have to get my ass in gear. I just need a wee break to watch some bad tv and relax. Sheesh, I am so going to hate scrapbooking after this! :P

Ok, so here’s one of my layouts for Feriekolonien – the contest isn’t over yet but I’m assuming it’s ok to post i since it’s an open vote anyway.

The photos from the wedding were taken by Hege Mathisen from Larvik and are from our thank you cards. Oh, I forgot to mention that it is our first wedding anniversary today! Happy snuggle day, Gapo! :D

Anyhoo, I don’t think I have a shot at being a SOY finalist, but I just figured I would really regret it if I didn’t at least try. But man, it is hard for a slow scrapper like me to try making twelve good layouts in a matter of days. Sheesh.

• Reply Cflattop July 1, 2007 at 6:30 pm

Good luck with the SOY !! Congrats on the contest!! and I love your layouts!!……thanks for visiting my blog….glad I found yours now!! Staci

• Reply ania July 2, 2007 at 5:25 am

I suppose I could make another *cracks whip* sound but I’d rather just pop in and say hi and good luck ;)

• Reply Natalie July 2, 2007 at 7:42 am

Hi!! You won the RAK on my blog from last week!! Please send me your address so I can ship that out to you ASAP!! Congrats!

Natalie

• Reply Anilu Magloire July 2, 2007 at 9:04 am

Oh, you soooo have a shot at it. You are an amazing scrapper. Good luck!!
    The pages are gorgeous as always!

• Reply Heidi July 4, 2007 at 6:39 am

Lykke til med SOY deltagelsen din…skulle IKKE forundre meg om u kommer helt til topps!!!! Den brullups layouten din er bare såååå utrolig nydelig!!!

Heidi

• Reply Anette S July 8, 2007 at 6:47 am

Hurra! Du fikk det til! Jeg blir ikke overrasket om du kommer høyt opp på den lista! Det ville vært så utrolig kult! Lykke til!

• Reply Cflattop July 9, 2007 at 3:22 am

So did you get your SOY out on time???
    You asked about a kind of paper on one of my layouts…..(time with dad) it’s deja views paper……..got it at my lss….

• Reply Ingunn July 11, 2007 at 12:03 am

Thanks Cflattop, I have to look for that! Yup, I got it to Utah one day before the deadline, heh :D

• Reply AnneMarieZ July 15, 2007 at 7:34 pm

I love your chirp LO! awesome awesome awesome!
    going to add the link to http://www.theshakerbox.com to share !!!! hope you don’t mind- had to share your muse with those gals!! they need a shot in the arm :)

• Reply Shawn July 15, 2007 at 7:39 pm

Beautiful page!! Great talent! Thanks to AnneMarieZ for sharing your site with us – hope you come visit shakerbox.com

• Reply Carrie July 20, 2007 at 12:40 am

AnneMarieZ on the Shaker Box said your blog rocks….she was right! Lovin
    it here! Congrats and good luck on the contests!

• Reply Jenny (niece) August 15, 2007 at 12:01 pm

I LOVE YOU AUNT CARRIE! AND I HOPE YOUR THROAT GETS BETTER!

MAUH!