Life

Huzzah!

I just found out I won six free months of Label Tulip kits!

I’ve had so much fun scrapbooking lately; my friend Suzanne from Canada is in town and keeps taking me to crops – ok, I get more talking than scrapping done, but hey. Whatever.

It is too hot here today to do anything, even to blog, so I’ll do more of my boring rambling tomorrow. For now, here is the only layout I completed at the crop last night (see, talking too much!) – I decided to lift Jessica Sprague’s layout from the cover of CK (lifting = no need to think, easier to talk), but as always when I try to lift things it starts changing. Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing.

Wow, rambling. Hot. Must find ice cubes.

finnfeil.jpg

The title means something like “Odd one out” – my father-in-law took us to a scrapbook convention and I think he felt a wee bit out of place!

Edit: the butterfly stamps are from Rita Marie & Company :D

• Reply Christine August 2, 2007 at 3:23 pm

I really like your layout! Heck, I might even have to scraplift your scraplift :P
    Where are the butterflies from? :D

• Reply ania August 2, 2007 at 4:15 pm

Oh wow!!! Så kult!!! :D :D :D Heldiggrisen!! *fnis* Jeg sitter og strever med en LO her og det slår meg hvor utrolig smultringsk den er…*gosj* vi får se når jeg en eller annen gang blir ferdig gitt :P Burde kanskje legge meg nå ja….:p

• Reply Heidi August 2, 2007 at 10:38 pm

WOW!! Så kult Ingunn!!! Du er virkelig i *vinden* om dagen, og det er såååå velfortjent!!!!!

• Reply Kathrine August 2, 2007 at 10:40 pm

Å så heldig da! Gratulerer!

• Reply Cflattop August 3, 2007 at 5:05 am

dang!! Congrats on winning the kits……that’s awesome….and I love the butterflies on that page….love jessica spragues work…I got to be her teacher assistant at CKU this summer…..was so much fun….Staci

• Reply Jorunn Warsla August 3, 2007 at 10:34 am

Gratulerer så mye som SOY-finalist! Lykke, lykke til! *heiaheia*

• Reply Christine August 3, 2007 at 10:41 am

Heisann, gratulerer igjen :D:D

• Reply Tessa79 August 3, 2007 at 10:53 am

Graulerer med SOY snuppa!!! Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelfortjent!!!

• Reply Suzanne August 29, 2007 at 8:05 pm

LOL @ “Suzanne from Canada”. You couldn’t be more specific than that?!

Oh that’s right … nobody in the PNW even knows where Toronto is … !

Okay, so Canada it is!! LOL!!!

And hey, I feel privileged to have been with you when you scrapped this one. :^D Love those butterflies!!

• Reply Toronto Law June 5, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Good Lawyers should dedicate their company in providing professional legal services to individuals and businesses of most sizes too in a wide array of areas. Ensuring the firm covers a broad range of cases involving all amounts of complexity is essential to legal success.