Snow Day
Scrapbooking

…just like the ones I used to know…

I am crossing all crossable limbs in hopes of getting some snow tonight! It’s still a couple degrees too warm but the King5 weather man just got my hopes up.

A perfect time to scrapbook our only snow photos so far here in Redmond :)

Snow Day

I planned this layout last week for Thirty-Minute Thursday (using a pre-printed tag), but I am just so behind on everything right now. Getting our Christmas cards together will be my first priority tonight – this will be the first year I make and, ahem, actually send homemade cards. I’m feeling the pressure :o)

• Reply noel culbertson November 28, 2007 at 6:37 pm

what a fun snow page! :)

i designed my christmas cards today!!! yeah! i’m hoping for snow tonight too! the komo guys gave me hope too!

• Reply Berit November 28, 2007 at 11:54 pm

Fy søren! Kan snøen være så vakker?!
    Jeg er og blir stum av beundring for hver nye layout du kommer med!
    Supert!!

Klem

• Reply Lise November 29, 2007 at 12:59 am

Wow! For en flott snø LO!
    Ville bare si at du lager utrolig flotte LO’er, jeg liker stilen din kjempegodt :)

• Reply Kine November 29, 2007 at 1:05 am

Så lekker! Her har den bittelille snømengden blitt til slaps allerede :(

• Reply maria therese November 29, 2007 at 1:56 am

nydelig lo!! Eeelsker snø!!! (desverre er det oftere regn her jeg bor enn snø,så mange av mine snøark ligger ubrukt..)

Ha en super helg!

Klem

• Reply Terri November 29, 2007 at 10:13 am

well the weather guys just keep teasing us don’t they? Don’t we all wish we could get another snow day so we can get wonderful photo ops. Where is the photo of the train bridge? Is this the Snoqualmie river? Thanks for sharing your great work! – tj

• Reply Joscelyne (Joscie) Cutchens November 29, 2007 at 10:36 am

i love it, what beautiful colors… I hear there’s snow on Mauna Kea… too bad that’s a different island than me. just rain here.

• Reply ania November 30, 2007 at 12:46 am

Haha. Julekort kan være litt eeek :p *sukk* *ignorere tanken på at jeg og burde finneåp noe sånt* folk med unger må liksom det??? :p Veldig lekker LO! :)

• Reply Solfrid November 30, 2007 at 5:44 am

Nydelig vinterLO!
    Vi kan sende litt snø herfra, vi har massevis…

Ha en flott helg!:D

• Reply Jorunn November 30, 2007 at 6:42 am

Wow, for en fantastisk lekker vinter-LO, jeg digger den!!