Tricksy hobbitses
Life

I’m so stressed out…

…but there’s really no reason for me to be. The house is reasonably parent-ready for when my mom, dad and brother are coming next week and most of my Christmas shopping is over and done with (except some stuff I have to make, gaah). Still, I’ve been freaking out. Usually I’m pretty laid-back, but when my to-do list starts getting a bit long, I get such an idiotic stress-response – I’ll get a migraine so I can’t do anything at all. It is totally psychosomatic (but still *there*, so I don’t know what to do) and it’s a lovely remnant of my depression days…anyway, I’m trying to relax now by drinking some Christmas tea and blogging.

Liz (and the slanty-chinned Collin :D) tagged me, so I have to write seven random things about myself:

1 Can the stress/migraine thing be the first one? Why yes it can.

2 I think I might have mentioned this before, but I absolutely despise socks. I’ll only wear them for hiking or if they’re some sort of novelty Christmas socks.

3 I think I’m physically addicted to ketchup.

4 You would never know by looking at me now, but I used to study sports science in college.

5 My family lived in New Jersey for two years when I was in elementary school.

6 I have short, gnome-like fingers. Playing handball was a bitch.

7 Sometimes I’ll sniff Bobby’s ears, they smell really good. He’s my cocaine.

Alrighty, JK came home so we have to make some sort of dinner. But first: Label Tulip sneaks!

Tricksy hobbitses

Sneaksy hobbitses

…and an older layout that was in Vi Scrapper:

Råtasvans

This is about how insanely over-sensitive Bobby is and how he’ll freak out the second we so much as raise our voices.

• Reply Camilla Gjerde December 13, 2007 at 7:36 pm

Digger layouten din- Råtasvans! Og gleder meg veldig til å få se mer enn bare sneakpeaks av Label Tulip bidragene, men glimtene var lekre da! Jeg kjenner til stress-syndromet (uten at jeg får migrene da- noe jeg er veldig takknemlig for) Men jeg kan sitte og kjøre bil, helt spent i kroppen og tenker faktisk på at jeg har så enormt mye jeg må gjøre,å herregud jeg rekker aldri over det! Og når Øyvind merker det, og spør meg hva jeg stresser for, så kan jeg kanskje nevne en eller to ting som er verdt å nevne, og absolut ingenting å stresse for! Alt annet er bare tull som jeg jager meg selv opp med! Nei sett deg tilbake og slapp av, pust, og når stresset har sluppet taket kan du begynne på ting du vil gjøre. (nå mener jeg ikke det at du ikke har noe som må gjøres, det har du nok- men sorter viktigheten:) Bra blir det uansett! Ha en riktig God Jul Ingunn, og kos deg med besøket!

• Reply noel culbertson December 13, 2007 at 11:37 pm

ingunn i’m sorry you’ve got a headache again… call me, i’ll come help you clean! seriously! (i don’t clean my own house, but i don’t mind helping with others… should have put that as one of my random traits…)

oh, i’m so excited about the label tulip preview… i’m getting my first kit this month! hurray!!! :D :D :D

how exciting to see your family this christmas! i hope you guys have a blast! hey… i’m going down to impress rubber stamps in tukwilla tues… email me if you wanna come! your family will probably be here… but if not… :)

• Reply Lisa O December 14, 2007 at 12:41 am

Hej! Jag har skickat ditt paket till din mamma. Hoppas att det kommer fram i tid! Jag gillar din layout och längtar tills jag får se hela de andra!

• Reply Samantha December 14, 2007 at 1:16 am

Oh, Ingunn. I’m so bummed to hear about your migraine. I get them, too, and it totally knocks me off my feet! I hope it goes away soon.

You are one funny girl! I loved reading your random facts. At least your “gnome” fingers don’t get in the way of your scrapping!!

Have a great Friday :)

• Reply Tina December 14, 2007 at 6:39 am

Hej!

Hittade dig genom Label Tulip, så skoj att se en duktig, NORDISK scrappare där! :-)

Gillar din stil mycket; skickligt färgsinne, snygg design, jättebra foton (skulle verkligen behöva ta en lektion av dig när det gäller fotografering, har mycket kvar att lära där…).

Hoppas du förstår min svenska, det kändes lite tokigt att skriva på engelska. :-)

Ha det bra!

• Reply Elizabeth December 14, 2007 at 11:15 am

awesome ingunn!! love the facts! sorry about your migraine though!

I will apologize ahead of time for anything Collin may say below…:)

• Reply Heather Prins December 14, 2007 at 11:33 am

Love the layout and i LOVE label tulip. Got the feb. Ck last night, and love your stuff in there!! Merry Christmas

• Reply Terri December 14, 2007 at 12:28 pm

OMG- I just flipped through your flicker photos and think my Connor got in your shot at Marymoor. I hope he was behaving himself and HE wasn’t the bully. Most likely he just wanted to check out the COOL doggy clothes.- Merry Christmas- enjoy the family visit. Don’t stress…..

• Reply noel culbertson December 14, 2007 at 6:37 pm

oh dear… i think i may need an add-on! ;)

• Reply Anilu Magloire December 15, 2007 at 7:06 am

Breathe, relax, have lots of Zen thoughts :)

Please tell me what font you used for that LO. Are those QK dies?? I MUST know!!

Your sock phobia is too funny.

• Reply Joscelyne (Joscie) Cutchens December 17, 2007 at 10:56 am

you are so super talented, I love your stuff!