2197309131_08d50a9d28_o
Layouts, Life, Scrapbooking

Label Tulip

Aaah, there’s nothing a little creative break, a holiday party (and too many Cosmopolitans, ugh) and some fresh air can’t fix. I feel much better now!

Alright, photo and layout time. My parents gave JK this hat for Christmas (well, he picked it out himself and everything), and I just love it. Men need to start wearing hats again!! Anyway, this is us before JK’s office holiday party – great night!

Holiday Party

…and since the sun made an appearance on Sunday, we went back to Tiger Mountain again. I was regretting those extra Cosmos..

Tiger Mountain

On to Label Tulip – this kit is sweeeet, the colors are just so cool! The little rub-on puppy made me think of Chester, and since I never got to take a photo of him, I used the rub-on instead. It was important for me to remember little Chester – our albums can’t just be about the happy things in life.

Chester

To get my journaling in a half-circle, I used Jessica Sprague’s template that you can download for free here.

This one looks much better in real life, I couldn’t get the colors or dimensions or anything right in the photo. Oh well!

Finding Me

This month’s Label Tulip challenge was to scrapbook a question or debate…so I chose to write about how I will know if we’re ever ready to have kids! The photo is of me with Karianne – she was days away from giving birth, and seeing her like that suddenly activated some sort of scary pregnancy hormone in my body! It’s calmed down since… ;)

Ready?

This year for Ali’s word of the year challenge, I orginally chose UP. After thinking about it for a while, I ended up using CLIMB instead; it just sounds more proactive. I want to climb in 2008, both literally and figuratively :)

Climb

• Reply ania January 15, 2008 at 11:38 pm

Digger alle LO’ene!!! Og den hatten var bare så superkul da! :D

• Reply jacqueline yeo January 15, 2008 at 11:38 pm

O! :) I love love your LOs, especially that one on climbing! :) I wish i could climb too…. :P
    jacq

• Reply Solfrid January 15, 2008 at 11:51 pm

Så utrolig flotte LOer! :D
    Og det siluettebildet var bare helt utrolig fint!:D

Ha en fin dag…

• Reply Kirsten January 16, 2008 at 12:02 am

Tar av meg hatten for deg og LOene dine altså- du er helt rå!
    Digger allt og her må noe liftes ja :D
    Og så syns jeg kanskje du må laste opp noen litt andre steder også *hint*
    *klem*

• Reply Lene S January 16, 2008 at 12:50 am

Wow, her datt jeg rett inn i et inspirasjonsmekka i dag LOL Fantastiske layouter! Og tusen takk for linken til tekstmalene..har akkurat sette igjennom tutorialen, og er klar til å sette i gang å teste det ut. Morsomt!

Klem! :o)

• Reply Ellen* January 16, 2008 at 12:50 am

Åå, så mye fint du lager!! Den om Chester var bare så nydelig laget, og rørende. Flott at du har det bedre óg! *klem*

• Reply Stine January 16, 2008 at 1:58 am

Så flotte bilder og layouter!! Likte spesielt godt den ‘me’, herlige farger du setter sammen! Takk for inspirasjon og link til den halvsirkelen, kjempesmart !

• Reply Mari January 16, 2008 at 3:17 am

ohlala!!!!lekre layouter!!!!!
    me like it!!!

hils hunken med hatten da:)

• Reply Monica January 16, 2008 at 5:37 am

Wow for noen utrolig nydelig layouter, du er rå altså!!
    Og hatten..ja, jeg er enig! Utrolig kul og flere burde bruke det.
    Takk for at du deler :)

• Reply Joscelyne (Joscie) Cutchens January 16, 2008 at 4:36 pm

you are awesome! i loved reading your start to finish over at ck.
    love that label tulip action!

• Reply Anilu Magloire January 16, 2008 at 6:36 pm

Those pages are pure gorgeousness!
    So glad you’re feeling better. You both look great on those pics.
    Hats should definitely come back :)

• Reply Cflattop January 17, 2008 at 8:13 am

…….love the layouts….and the chester one..is so heartbreaking….

• Reply Heidi January 17, 2008 at 2:49 pm

WOW…WOW…og atter WOW Ingunn!!!!!! IMPONERENDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply Silje January 19, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Nydelige LO’er, digger spesielt “me”, med de kule filt blomstene!!! :)

• Reply Connecting News, Commentaries and Blogs at NineReports.com - February 11, 2008 at 9:46 pm

[…] The … art of starving – Last Updated – Wednesday January 30  Request a Trackback Label Tulip Aaah, there’s nothing a little creative break, a holiday party (and too many Cosmopolitans, […]

• Reply Allison January 29, 2013 at 9:18 pm

The story about Chester was heartbreaking. I’m sorry that you had to go through that experience. I’m not terribly familiar with scrapbook technique, but I love what you’re doing. It’s a nice way to preserve your memories and honor your friends and family. Cheers!