sbs3.jpg
Scrapbooking

Start to Finish

Every month, Erin Lincoln puts together one of my favorite columns over at CKOnline – Start to Finish – where you get a peek into a scrapbooker’s creative process. This month it was my turn to ramble on about my layout, you can go here and see it!

sbs01.jpg

sbs1.jpg

Grin and bear it

I even used…shock! Horror! Jolee’s stickers! I’ve never used anything like that before, so I had a lot of fun. I think I’m getting into themed products…

I was reading about Staci’s adventures in Diet Coke addiction and thought I should mention my own little victory – I quit the evilness (aka Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi) cold turkey last week! I had two and a half days of absolutely bitching migraines (and visions of babies crawling across the ceiling), but now I don’t even have any cravings. And get this – I sleep through the night. Eh? Eh? Yeesh, I’m proud. I haven’t slept this well in years.

Now if only I could stop eating chocolate and potato chips…

• Reply Chrissy Le January 17, 2008 at 1:14 pm

Ingunn! Love the Jolee’s!! hehe!! Maybe I should quit drinking diet Pepsi too…didn’t know they are bad for you!

• Reply Monica January 17, 2008 at 1:59 pm

Det var en utrolig fin LO! Digger oppsettet ditt altså, always. Jeg vil også scrappe!!!!!! Jeg har gjort omvendt av deg i år btw, jeg har kuttet sjokolade og chips, men ikke cola lighten :p *klem*

• Reply ToneF January 17, 2008 at 3:38 pm

Åååå for en superflott artikkel, hærlig å lese :)
    Og for en flott LO!!! Som alle LO’ene dine er!!!
    De bjørnene var jo nusselige da ;)

• Reply Tracy January 17, 2008 at 6:38 pm

Good for you on giving up the Pepsi. If you figure out how to give up the rest – let me know!

You don’t “know” me – but you added me to your Flickr contacts yesterday! :) (Invincible_Summer) I first saw your Flickr page when I was looking at photos posted in a Harry Potter group – I saw the pictures of you, JK, and Bobs at the HP party. Bobby was so cute, that I looked through your photo set for him – then I noticed that you had a scrapbook set. I *loved* your scrapbook pages, and added you as a contact so I could see anything new that you added.

I was so thrilled when I saw your post about CK (SoY) – and I voted for you! :)

So, I guess you could say – I am a big fan, and it really made me feel good when you posted comments on some of my pages, and added me as a contact. I just wanted to tell you that. :)

Tracy

• Reply melanie January 17, 2008 at 7:01 pm

I loved reading about your scrapping process! And that layout rocks, even with the Jolee’s. ;) I’ve been bugging Linda to do a Jolee’s challenge with me for weeks now, but she refuses! I’ll show her yours and I’m sure she’ll change her mind. :p

• Reply Anilu Magloire January 18, 2008 at 5:10 am

Cool! I’m off to check it out!
    Now, I have to say, only you could make Jolees look as cool as you did on this amazing page!!

• Reply Miffy January 19, 2008 at 8:12 am

I can’t believe I hadn’t seen your blog before now! I had no idea how funny you are…LOVE your work, and love your Bobby pics…he’s so cute!

• Reply Solfrid January 19, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Kjempeflott LO!:D

• Reply Silje January 19, 2008 at 3:24 pm

Kjempe flott artikkel!
    Drit kul LO!…toer ikke aa sove i telt jeg, redd for det meste som gjemmer seg i moerket..hehe!

Har kuttet ut diet pepsi jeg og…saa faar vi bare se hvor lenge det varer ;)

• Reply Sylvi January 20, 2008 at 9:05 am

Tusen takk for flotte tips! Jeg har gitt opp scrapping, men her gir du meg inspirasjon til nye løsninger og form!

Du takler Jolee’s også du!!! ;-)

Skulle gjerne hatt et fotokurs hos deg! Digger bildene dine!! Du forklarte meg en gang hvordan du gjør bildene skarpere og klarere, men det holder ikke… he, he

Ha en flott uke!!

• Reply Tessa79 January 20, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Jeg har gitt deg en award i bloggen min! Håper du fører den videre ;-)

• Reply Sylvie L. January 20, 2008 at 4:44 pm

Hi Ingunn! I’ve been a big admirer ever since you first started posting at 2Peas.Love love love your style! I’m not so good at posting comments but lately I’ve been contacting many of my favorite artists just to let them know how much their work inspire me!:)

• Reply Collin January 23, 2008 at 10:58 am

Nice work Ingunn!! Loved reading your article!!

• Reply Elizabeth January 23, 2008 at 10:59 am

That last comment was actually me!! You know Collin would have said something funny:)

• Reply Esther February 16, 2008 at 9:27 pm

Ingunn,
    I just discovered you from the Start to Finish article. I just love your style and have enjoyed seeing your other scrapbook pages on twopeasinabucket. I am a simple, clean scrapbooker too. I bookmarked your blog so I can come to it for inspiration. Thanks for sharing your process and your pages.

• Reply Chloe Zell June 6, 2010 at 6:03 pm

I love when I have free time to check out blogs online. I learn a lot from then and many are very funny. Keeping a smile on my face while relaxing is always a pleasure! Thanks for sharing yours.