2916395276_04112bb26c_o
Layouts, Scrapbooking

Design Your Life

No hiking this weekend (shock! horror!), and I actually don’t mind (more shock! more horror!) – we’ve done all sorts of snuggly, lazy, autumny inside things while listening to the rain outside. Can’t really complain about watching movies, eating homemade chocolate almond brittle (mmm, homemade chocolate almond brittle…) and spending time with JK and Bobs!

This downtime also enabled me to get started on my first assignments for Design Your Life – you can register until October 8 if you still want to join. The first one is from Park Butte, the day after we slept in the lookout tower. Please excuse the lame title, I just couldn’t help myself (for Norwegians: tarn = tjern).

This one is from that horrifying hike down to Mooney Falls. I struggled with how to embellish this one; my usual flowers and butterflies somehow didn’t seem to go with the whole DOOOOM-theme…so I finally got to use one of the cool Quickutz state dies to cut out a tiny little Arizona.

Descent of DOOOM

• Reply Erin Bassett October 5, 2008 at 5:01 pm

Love both your LOs….in fact I left you some love on the BPS gallery. :D

• Reply Ann Hedvig October 5, 2008 at 10:08 pm

Nydelige Ingunn!

Håper du får en fin høst dag, her i Norge regner det og er kaldt *brrrr*

• Reply Tracy October 6, 2008 at 7:01 am

Nice job on both!! The white border around the photos really makes them pop in the “Dooom” layout.

• Reply Lisa October 8, 2008 at 2:40 pm

Hey Ingunn– love your layouts. I can’t believe they have state shaped die cuts! lol!
    Thanks for visiting my blog– I’ve added you, too, to my google reader!

• Reply Brenda October 9, 2008 at 11:42 am

Awesome pages, Ingunn…love your photography. Your pages look whole and complete, within your style…there’s where I struggled. Maybe after seeing yours I’ll feel more successful with the rest of the first assignment. Yep, one week of class and I’m behind already! I can’t wait to see more of what you’ll create.

• Reply Amy Sorensen October 9, 2008 at 6:33 pm

Oh my goodness…that photo on your first layout is absolutely GORGEOUS. I want to hike THERE!!!!