Life

#%@&!!

I am so bitter right now. Naively believing that I was out of the woods flu-wise, we planned a trip, well, into the woods. We were going larch huntin’. I tried to ignore the fact that I was feeling worse and worse on Friday, but then I woke up today with an awesome fever and a perfectly congested head.

THE SKY IS BLUE AND THE SUN IS OUT AND IT’S A BLOODY PERFECT AUTUMN DAY AND I HAVE TO STAY IN BED WITH BOOKS AND YOUTUBE.

Hrrrrmmmmfffff.

Tea and sympathy (and baked goods) are encouraged.

• Reply Kirsten October 18, 2008 at 11:29 pm

Urk og huff, høres ut som om vi har det omtrent likedan om dagen.
    Du får kose deg med te og alt annet, jeg har akkurat kjørt mannen til gardermoen og er alene med Guro og bikkjene en stund, og alt kjennes helt pyton ut.
    Men jeg kom på at jeg har brownies og vaffelrøre i frysern så jeg skal jammen ta det ut så det går an å kose seg med noe om man orker.
    God bedring, håper det kommer en perfekt høstdag til så dere får tatt turen *stor klem*

• Reply Helle October 18, 2008 at 11:36 pm

Urk. God bedring!! Gørrkjedelig å være syk. Klem.

• Reply Ann Hedvig October 19, 2008 at 3:07 am

Uff da, du får ha god bedring Ingunn! *klem*

• Reply groire@gmail.com October 19, 2008 at 3:51 am

Hehe, det er nok like greit. Skulle dere skyte juletrær? Det gjør sjefen min LOL.

god bedring og kose deg med you tube. Ta en titt på filmen across the universe, du :)

• Reply Nora October 19, 2008 at 4:08 am

Aww, så irriterende da:/ God bedring!

• Reply Tracy October 19, 2008 at 6:15 am

Lots of sympathy from Georgia! I was looking forward to a hiking tale, so sorry to see the flu got you again!!

• Reply Vibeke(Rory) October 19, 2008 at 8:13 am

Hei. God bedring til deg. :)

Du har så utrolig masse flotte bilder i bloggen din! Hvilket kamera og linse bruker du?

• Reply Helen Mills October 19, 2008 at 8:51 am

Nooooo – that’s seriously bad luck. I’ve got the hot lemon and honey drinks out here too in sympathy! (but then I wasn’t doing anything as contructive with my weekend just packing for a trip back to Europe) Hope you’re feeling better soon :-)

• Reply melanie October 19, 2008 at 7:34 pm

I can send you some apple muffins, would that make you feel better? Although they might be stale by the time they arrive there.. ;)
    Hope you are feeling 110% very soon Ingunn! xox

• Reply Elizabeth October 21, 2008 at 5:43 pm

that’s not fun! hope you feel better soon!

hugs!!

• Reply Samantha October 22, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Oh, dear! I hope you are feeling better by now. I know how elusive that Seattle sun can be in the fall/winter months. I’m sending you some good get-well vibes!

• Reply Cflattop October 23, 2008 at 2:51 am

hoping you’re feeling better…………..!!!

• Reply Latrice October 23, 2008 at 10:09 pm

Hey hon!
    Stop by my blog today. I’m having a big announcement about my new Etsy shop opening. I’d love for you to come by. Talk to you soon. It’ll be linked in my post for the morning.