3887800351_785578c736_b
Layouts, Scrapbooking

The one with all the parentheses

We just went through a very wet and cold period here in Washington, so we spent our time hanging out with friends, eating delicious food, going to the movies (500 Days of Summer, Julie & Julia and Harry Potter (again) – all of them excellent) and scrapbooking (well, I did, not JK).

Das Toof

Since I have no original ideas these days (and that’s ok!), I stole Karla Dudley’s design (the digital pattern paper is also from Karla Dudley, but it’s a paper layout – I printed the background on cardstock before adding the photos) for Das Toof. I love JK’s photos from that climb!

I made On Top of Old Smokey to participate in Erin’s challenge over at Write.Click.Scrapbook. last week; I used one of my blog posts for the journaling. Easy and lazy, that’s how I like my scrapbooking!

• Reply Libby September 8, 2009 at 6:56 pm

Hi Ingunn,

Great layouts. I think at times we all just need to take it easy and scraplift someone else’s ideas – at least you’re still scrapbooking and getting those stories/photos documented.

Libby

• Reply tangent September 8, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Nydelige LOer! Liker den enkle rene stilen din, og du har alltid så flotte bilder!

• Reply Ania September 10, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Loves

• Reply Ania September 10, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Bummer. Bloggen din liker ikke sånne….nebbebracketer :p
    Anyways.
    Har og lyst til å se Julie&Julia og jeg synes dette var interessant: http://www.latimes.com/features/food/la-fo-calcook12-2009aug12,0,7986229.story?page=1 :)

• Reply Anette S September 14, 2009 at 12:44 am

Oh, så lurt å bruke en blogpost til journaling! Skal sjekke ut bloggen.
    500 days of summer er ikke satt opp i Norge og jeg er kjempebitter! Vil se Zoey Deschanel!!

• Reply http://www.gamegoldhacks.pro/ May 8, 2017 at 7:44 am

“i would have probably enjoyed a school like the citadel.”Our college soccer team played the west point b team during the season, for some strange reason they were d3 in soccer. But they were very good. and they beat us pretty badly one year.At the end of the game, our midfielder told their midfielder to go home and sleep with his boyfriends. I think we laughed all season about that one. Was pretty scary though because 2 or 3 of the bigger west point players could have probably taken our entire team in a brawl.