4330738711_a2940f519b_b
Scrapbooking

Yellow Aster Butte-iful, Revisited

I haven’t made a scrapbook page since the dawn of time*, but today I felt an uncontrollable urge to make a page about our backpacking trip to Yellow Aster Butte (aka A Place You Must Go to if You Ever Have the Chance).

(Check out those retro BasicGrey letter stickers! I know the title looks cramped and borderline illegible, but I dug those stickers out from the deepest, darkest depths of my stash and I love ’em.)

Even though I’m taking an (involuntary) break from scrapbooking, I feel like I should at the very least be documenting our favorite trips so I’ll have something to look at when I am old and grey and decrepit. It’s also a good way to start dreaming about future destinations now that the days are getting longer (hallelujah!) and it looks like summer just might come around again this year.

*November, approximately.

• Reply tangent February 5, 2010 at 7:00 am

Nydelige bilder og kjempeflott LO! Liker veldig godt fargene her, og c&s stilen er perfekt til denne type bilder! Lekkert!

• Reply Aina/sommer February 5, 2010 at 8:47 am

Digger sidene dine, Du er mester i denne stilen, blir flott uansett hva bilder eller papir du bruker.
    Gleder meg til neste du skal vise fram;)
    Ønsker deg en fin helg

• Reply Libby February 5, 2010 at 11:45 pm

So great to see some, well one, layout. Beautiful work as always.

Libby

• Reply geometry dash hack coins February 24, 2017 at 10:01 am

Kurdiska har väl nuförtin nån sorts ställning i norra Irak — har man månne skolundervisning på kurdiska där?

• Reply Cel C. February 25, 2010 at 2:55 pm

So simple yet so beautiful. I missed layouts like this. =) I too would like to use ‘vintage’ Basic Grey alphas I got deep deep down in my stash somewhere. Ha.

• Reply Largo auto insuarance June 7, 2017 at 2:51 am

Francis Moore Lappe wrote Diet for a Small Planet about the virtue of vegetarianism in 1971. She stressed the need for complementary proteins to obtain essential amino acids but later decreased this emphasis. She also had an interesting feud with Garrett hardin.