Scrapbooking

I’m just passing time

Thank you so much for all your comments and well wishes, it helps us to know that Bobby touched a lot of hearts.

It’s been a very tough week for us; the house feels so empty and we haven’t had much energy to do anything at all. It gets better with time, I guess. I’m heading home to Norway on a somewhat last-minute trip to visit my parents tomorrow, so that will definitely help.

Highlights '09

I haven’t been scrapbooking much lately either, but I put together this one (using Karla’s products) last week – I’m thinking I should start making something like this for every season (or month?) so I can at least capture all the major goings-on in our life even when my scrapbooking mojo is nowhere to be found.

• Reply Patty O'Malley March 29, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Just read your sad news. I’m so very sorry. Like you, I thought all was well when Bobby seemed to pull through these past couple of months. I’ve lost two little guys myself over the years, so I know the emptiness you feel. I have another little guy sitting on my lap as I type this. I always enjoyed your beautiful photos of him. Hope you have a good visit in Norway.

• Reply Susan C. March 29, 2010 at 5:20 pm

Aww… I feel for y’all. I hope you have a nice visit home visiting with family. I love your layout and think that you should definitely make one every season or month!

• Reply Libby March 29, 2010 at 10:41 pm

So glad you’re headed home for a visit – sounds like just what you’re needing right now. Hope you have a great time and I look forward to seeing some photos.

Libby

• Reply Kate Titcombe March 30, 2010 at 3:13 am

Hi Ingunn,

Sorry to hear about the passing of your dear friend. He’s in heaven waiting for you.

I’ve been doing digi monthly snapshots using the monthly templates to keep my mojo going. Great – quick and easy. Hope this helps and great to see your work back online. Love your work!

• Reply Anette S April 11, 2010 at 6:16 am

Håper du har hatt det fint i Norge tross omstendighetene. Forstår at alt blir kjipt når man mister bestevennen sin. Håper det gjør litt mindre vondt snart!

• Reply lena April 12, 2010 at 3:41 am

det ligger en hilsen til deg i bloggen min:)

• Reply Solgunn April 14, 2010 at 1:24 am

Håper det gjorde godt å være hjemme i Norge, men at det også var fint å komme tilbake til de to som ventet på deg hjemme. Men det er klart det tar tid å komme i scrappemodus igjen nå som Bobby er bort. Han var en viktig part i scrappingen din og i livet ellers såklart. En månedlig oppsummeringslayout er ihvertall en god ide! :)

• Reply nicole s April 19, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Brilliant brilllllllllliant layout – i ADORE it. My favourite that I have seen all year, of anyone’s. And so sorry that you lost your little friend.