Life

*insert emo title here*

When I disappear from my blog like this, it either means that I’ve been too busy or really, really down in the dumps. This time, unfortunately, it’s the latter.

Between my Enchantments injury and getting the flu, I had a long period of couch-bound inertia. The subsequent bout of depression sufficiently proved, in a roundabout way, that GOYA works is absolutely necessary.

The good news is that I am picking myself up, piece by piece, and things are slowly but surely starting to look brighter. I’m still on a high from the fantastic Gorillaz concert last night; a mysterious, shining orb, not normally seen in these parts in November, is present in the skies above Seattle; and hopefully I’ll be back in the mountains for some therapy soon enough.

Hikers and ridgelines

• Reply Kimberley November 3, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I just have to tell you that I came across your blog last week and immediately read through the whole thing in one sitting. It’s amazing to me how similar we are in this regard (and others). I am a definite believer in “mountain therapy” as a moderator for depression. Unfortunately, after moving from Colorado to North Carolina (not the pretty part of the state), it has really been a struggle for me. Obviously I hate for others to deal with anxiety, depression, mood issues, etc. but it is comforting to know there are people like me out there and I’m not a total weirdo. :)
    Feel better soon!

• Reply Kelsie November 3, 2010 at 1:38 pm

“Mountain therapy” is the way to go. I hope you feel better soon, too. The sunshine today can’t hurt, sure is nice to see it after all that rain/grey. This is a happy photo, I love those layers of mountains in the distance. Beautiful sight.

• Reply mel November 3, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Hope you find your mojo again, your beautiful photos are always inspiring and uplifting to me :)

• Reply ania November 4, 2010 at 1:07 am

*stor klem* :)

• Reply Solgunn November 4, 2010 at 9:07 am

Kom deg ut i fjellet, lukk øya og snus inn den friske fjellufta og så tar du meg deg alle de gode følelsene det gir deg hjem til scrappepulten :)

• Reply Clementine Drakos March 7, 2011 at 5:15 am

It is constantly wonderful to see in which know-how goes and the long term of gaming is no diverse. There are several cool and quite modern technologies arising. There is no way to tell which one will make the subsequent massive wave, but a single point is for positive, it will have something to do with acquiring rid of the remote as we know it!