Scrapbooking

Things I have been doing lately

Slow-cooking | stews and chilis and Indian food, mmm.

Framing and hanging | we’re finally making our house look like we live there. This is impressive if you consider the fact that we lived in our previous place for five years and never got around to hanging any hiking photos.

Not running or hiking | oops.

Scrapbooking | ehrmagerd, I forgot how much fun it can be! Unless you’re a fellow paper-and-memories person, you’ll probably snort with derision if I try to tell you that scrapbooking is cool, but it really, really is. So there.

I forgot how much fun scrapbooking can be!

Also, back in my day it was hard to find subtle outdoor-themed products, but look here! Veneer feathers! WOODGRAIN CARDSTOCK! I’m in heaven.

Rainy day hobby

It’s the perfect rainy day hobby to get me through another soggy Pacific Northwest winter…but I guess I should go for a run once in a while as well.

• Reply Annie November 13, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I am so happy you started scrapping again! I looooove your style and impeccable taste. Please do it more!

• Reply sharon November 13, 2012 at 6:56 pm

oh, Ingunn as much as I love your spectacular hiking photos, I LOVE your scrapbooking pages! Can we see more of these? loving the top one.

• Reply Ingunn November 13, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Heehee, thanks! I’m waiting for it to stop raining long enough for me to take photos of them outside… :o)

• Reply Rachel November 14, 2012 at 2:01 pm

I have been getting crafty too because of the lousy weather! :( Curling up on a couch with a nice warm blanket just sounds like so much more fun than braving the rain, doesn’t it? I really like your scrapbooking pages! I’m no where near as crafty as you!

Have a great weekend!

• Reply Laura November 14, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Hooray for scrapping! It has fallen off my radar, but I want to get back at it. I actually find it very relaxing. I love seeing pictures of your pages. You have a great eye and beautiful ideas.

• Reply Tracy November 14, 2012 at 9:54 pm

So glad to see you scrapping – you have always inspired me! :)

• Reply Melanie November 15, 2012 at 4:02 pm

So happy to see you back at it- I missed you! Thanks for your note on my blog, I need to get back at that soon. ;)

• Reply ARC November 16, 2012 at 8:25 am

I love your pages – so clean and pretty! I think we live in the same city (remembered reading one of your other posts and we probably live within 10 miles of each other) so just thought I’d come out of lurking to say hello :)

• Reply jill i November 18, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Gosh I wish that I was good at scrapbooking, or scrapping. Have an idea to put together a scrapbook to send to my friends in Italy for a Christmas gift. But not sure I can invest the time, etc. to get it done in time. Some are so beautiful!
    BTW not sure if you got out for a walk last Wednesday/Thursday but they were stellar, beautiful days! I hiked on Orcas Island while visiting some friends (blog post), glorious! Now I’m down with a bad cold. Hope you’re feeling better.

• Reply Ingunn November 19, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Jill: I went for a run on Thursday, it was glorious! It was pretty much the opposite of the deluge we’re experiencing today..